Sandy Jenkins was a quiet accountant at the Collin Street Bakery who felt overlooked and dreamed of living the good life. He found it (for a while) by embezzling nearly $17 million from the famed fruitcake maker.
TM This Week
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Even if Trump Wins Texas, the GOP Is Facing a Historical Reckoning
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?