Sure, I’d polished my résumé, made the right grades, and kept up with current events. But did I deserve one of the most prestigious scholarships in the world if I wanted it for all the wrong reasons?
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Houston Years of George Floyd
- The Hero Myth of Houston Police Chief Art Acevedo
- “I Can’t Believe This Is America”: On the Front Lines With the Volunteers Tending to Austin’s Injured Protesters
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- In Amarillo, a Mexican Restaurant Named “Big Beaners” Provokes Controversy