From his early days in Big Spring, Eugene Anderson wasn’t what he seemed; neither was the mysterious element he later claimed turned water into fuel.
TM This Week
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst