After Josefina De León’s daughter went missing in the Mexican State of Tamaulipas in 2012, she was determined to find her. Seven years later, she hasn’t given up.
Articles by Aaron Nelsen
Her Daughter Was Disappeared in Mexico. Despite Cartel Death Threats, She’s Determined to Find Her.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Dr. Fauci of South Texas
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- What Public Health Experts Are Saying About the Coronavirus in Texas Right Now
- For Years, an East Texas Carpenter Has Been Building a Gothic Contraption of Decks and Spikes in a Historic Square
- Texas Has Decided to Roll the Dice on the Coronavirus