The shuttle age commences, becomes routine, and draws to a close, while Mars beckons.
Articles by Al Reinert
America finds inspiration and salvation on the moon—and then keeps going.
Jun 6, 2014 — By Al Reinert
After Ana Trujillo was arrested in the bludgeoning death of her lover, she hired lawyer Jack Carroll to represent her in what became Houston’s splashiest trial of the spring. Did I mention that Carroll is my brother-in-law? And that the murder weapon was a cobalt-blue, five-and-a-half-inch stiletto?
Never Miss a Story
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- The Crowded Houston Mayoral Race Has Shaken Up Traditional Bayou City Politics