George W. Bush says he doesn’t have time to think about his legacy, but the rest of us have no such trouble. We asked some of the smartest people we could think of—prize-winning historians, presidential scholars, White House vets—to predict how 43 will be judged and to suggest what, if anything, he can still do about it.
Articles by H. W. Brands
The Test of Time
News & Politics
- Salsa Macha Is Setting Texas on Fire
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- The Best Fast-food Tacos in Texas
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results?
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent