Articles by Patricia Sharpe
Nov 20, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
Almost nothing is as it seems at the new Spanish restaurant from the team behind BCN Taste & Tradition.
Oct 16, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
A revelatory trip four years ago inspired chef Larry Delgado to go back to his roots.
Sep 18, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
Tim Love's new restaurant takes a break (sort of) from Western cuisine.
Sep 17, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
In the foundation’s prestigious annual honors, the state’s chefs will now compete in a region all their own.
Sep 12, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
The national food magazine honored Big D for the ambition and international diversity of its culinary scene.
Sep 11, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
Blood Bros. BBQ, Carpenters Hall, Khao Noodle Shop, and Petra and the Beast are among the magazine’s nominees for the best new restaurants of 2019.
Aug 23, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
Time magazine adds to the accolades for chef Jonny Rhodes’s celebrated dining experience.
Aug 19, 2019 — By Patricia Sharpe
Another weird name, another wonderful and inventive menu.
Food & Drink Newsletter
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones