If you haven’t seen Eileen’s posting of a Kinky Friedman column, stop reading my blog (but just for a minute) and check out In the Pink Texas blog. This posting has 113 comments. I bet I haven’t had 113 comments total in the almost three months I have been doing this job. Laura Stromberg of the Friedman campaign is among the commenters. Amazing stuff. Crazy stuff. Hope it’s not a hoax. Or maybe I should hope that it is.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Cabo San Doofus: Why Did Steve Adler Think It Was a Good Idea to Go to Mexico? By Dan Solomon
- What Was Behind Greg Abbott’s Bullet Train Flip-flop? By Morgan O'Hanlon
- Record Turnout Helped Texas Republicans, So Why Are They Still Pushing to Make It Harder to Vote? By Mike Snyder
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe