Note to readers: The letter in the post that follows this one was sent to me by a Perry supporter. It was undated. The Hutchison campaign has contacted me to say that the letter was dated in late October 26 and carried the information that it was paid for by the Perry campaign. I am awaiting a verifying e-mail from the Hutchison campaign and a phone call from the Perry campaign. The Hutchison campaign also said that the letter had been previously reported, and I found a link to a Wayne Slater appearance on WFAA-TV. However, the article was no longer available. In any event, Hutchison is clearly running, having resolved the issue of whether she would resign her office, and will be going up on radio in the immediate future, according to a campaign spokesman, so I’m taking the bet of whether she makes the race off the board.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones