The sausage wrap is underrated. It’s too simple to get much attention, but it deserves more than bottom-of-the-menu status. At its most basic, a sausage wrap is a link of sausage wrapped in a single slice of white bread. You can call it a wrap, a roll-up, fold-over, or sandwich.
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- How to Care for Plants Damaged by the Texas Freeze—and Prep for Spring
- Barbecue Joint Owners Aren’t Happy About the End of the Mask Mandate in Texas
- Axis Deer Had Overrun the Hill Country. The Winter Storm Devastated Them.
- Matthew McConaughey and Beyoncé Did More for Texas Than Ted Cruz