After thieves stole his daughter’s horse, deputy U.S. marshal Parnell McNamara didn’t make a federal case out of it. Instead, he rounded up a group of old-style lawmen and lit out after them.
TM This Week
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme