Articles by Clayton Maxwell
Aug 30, 2019 — By Clayton Maxwell
Kroj dresses have a significant role in WestFest, a yearly Texas Czech festival.
Apr 30, 2019 — By Clayton Maxwell
The conference—which is all about empire-building, networking, and big ideas—had a triumphant return to its home state, complete with Brené Brown.
Apr 18, 2019 — By Clayton Maxwell
One of three Texans to earn a fellowship this year, Jennifer Garza-Cuen explores the interconnections of place and identity in her stunning images.
TM This Week
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Texas Wedding Photographers Have Seen Some $#!+