This is the official release: AUSTIN – Reggie Bashur, 58, an Austin consultant and former press secretary to Gov. Bill Clements, fell ill while traveling back to Austin on Thursday night. He is currently under evaluation at Seton Hospital in Austin, according to his assistant Matthew Bentley. * * * * According to friends of Mr. Bashur, he is in intensive care at Seton. An ambulance met the airplane. I do not have any medical details.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?