So much for the Big Twelve. Nebraska and Colorado won. A&M lost. Texas always wins. It got what it wanted: $$$$$$$. What happened is an embarrassment. This conference is no better than the Big East. They might as well let Oklahoma and Texas play a one-game schedule in Dallas every October to determine the BCS representative while everybody else flips coins on Saturdays to decide the games no one cares about. I’m so down about this I don’t even want to write another word about it.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- The Texas Legislature Made It Just Three Days Without a COVID-19 Scare By Andrea Zelinski
- Who Were the Texans Who Traveled to the Capitol to Challenge the Election Results? By Sierra Juarez and Peter Holley
- Amid a Spate of Late-Term Trump Pardons, Reality Winner’s Name Remains Conspicuously Absent By Leif Reigstad
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe