So much for the Big Twelve. Nebraska and Colorado won. A&M lost. Texas always wins. It got what it wanted: $$$$$$$. What happened is an embarrassment. This conference is no better than the Big East. They might as well let Oklahoma and Texas play a one-game schedule in Dallas every October to determine the BCS representative while everybody else flips coins on Saturdays to decide the games no one cares about. I’m so down about this I don’t even want to write another word about it.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Can Chip Roy Hold Off the Democratic Shift in Suburban San Antonio and Austin? By Dan Solomon
- Who Is Austin’s Citizen Police Academy Meant to Serve? By Leif Reigstad
- Democrats Narrowly Lost the Twenty-fourth Congressional District in 2018. Can Candace Valenzuela Win It in This Cycle? By Dan Solomon
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe