So much for the Big Twelve. Nebraska and Colorado won. A&M lost. Texas always wins. It got what it wanted: $$$$$$$. What happened is an embarrassment. This conference is no better than the Big East. They might as well let Oklahoma and Texas play a one-game schedule in Dallas every October to determine the BCS representative while everybody else flips coins on Saturdays to decide the games no one cares about. I’m so down about this I don’t even want to write another word about it.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones