This fall, escape to New Orleans for a luxurious vacation in the heart of the French Quarter at the Hotel Monteleone’s brand-new Iberville Tower. Fully open after a two-year, multi-million dollar renovation, the Iberville Tower welcomes guests with modern amenities and historic luxury just steps from the restaurants and entertainment of New Orleans.
Known as the grand dame of Royal Street, Hotel Monteleone is one of the last great family owned and operated hotels in New Orleans. Since 1886, five generations of Monteleones have dedicated themselves to making their hotel a sparkling jewel in the heart of the French Quarter. With more than a century of history, Hotel Monteleone has earned numerous awards for its consistent commitment to guest satisfaction and comfort. The historic Hotel Monteleone is an official literary landmark designated by the Friends of the Library Association and is a member of the Historic Hotels of America, the Preferred Hotel Group, and Associated Luxury Hotels International.
Now, the landmark of historic hospitality is welcoming a new generation of luxury, with the Iberville Tower, offering a fresh, new approach to the historic hospitality that the Hotel Monteleone has been known for since 1887.
While staying at the Hotel Monteleone’s Iberville Tower, enjoy exclusive amenities, including:
- A customized cocktail welcome at the historic Carousel Bar, hosted by the cocktail experts of the Hotel Monteleone. Featuring complimentary signature cocktails like the Sazerac and the Vieux Carre, guests enjoy a dive into the history of cocktails in New Orleans and at the Carousel Bar as an ideal welcome to New Orleans
- Enhanced amenities and services such as twice-daily housekeeping service, dedicated concierge, and an Iberville Tower exclusive welcome amenity
- Soothing and serene upholstery, draperies, and artwork
- Custom granite-top millwork elevating the desks, dressers, and vanities throughout the rooms and suites
- Spacious marble bathrooms with Rain Head shower heads and lighted Electric Mirrors
- 55-inch televisions (one per guest room and two per suite)
With the Hotel Monteleone’s ideal location in the heart of the French Quarter, the sights and sounds of New Orleans are just steps away, and the fall is the perfect time to enjoy New Orleans.
Signature seasonal events in New Orleans this fall include:
- Exciting concerts like Garth Brooks on September 2, Beyonce on September 27, and the Candlelight Concert Series
- New Orleans Saints home games at the Superdome
- Cocktail Classes and complimentary tours at the Sazerac House