As you read this, Texas Monthly’s editor, Jake Silverstein, is moving the last few items out of his office. He has traded his view of the Texas Capital building for that of a Duane Reade and is moving to the New York Times Magazine. We’ll miss that guy. And I personally owe…
- 13 Curses to Mutter Against Ted Cruz While You Boil Snow to Drink
- El Paso Heeded the Warnings and Avoided a Winter Catastrophe
- The Texas Blackout Is the Story of a Disaster Foretold
- What Went Wrong With Texas’s Main Electric Grid and Could It Have Been Prevented?
- One of Texas’s Busiest Plumbers Explains What to Do if Your Pipes Burst