Here’s what he has to say: Texas Republicans have an important election on May the 29th. We have a lot to be proud of. That’s why I’m proud to endorse David Dewhurst,” Perry says in the 30-second TV spot. “David Dewhurst repeatedly cut spending. David strongly opposes a state income tax. David’s the one candidate best prepared to make conservative change happen in Washington. Don’t let anyone tell you differently. Our country needs him and so does Texas.” * * * * I suppose the Dewhurst campaign thinks this is a plus for the light gov, but I’m doubtful that anyone is going to be influenced by what Perry has to say these days.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “It’s Going to Be Three Months of Purgatory—If We’re Lucky”
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.