Senate Democrats have “tagged” the Voter ID bill, which means it cannot be voted upon by the Committee of the Whole for 48 hours, according to Senate rules. Delay may be the best tactic Democrats have to stop the bill.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- At Zoli’s, Smoked Brisket Lasagna Is a Revelation
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame