Because, according to a Republican consultant during a conversation this afternoon, Donna Campbell was about to announce her intention to oppose Wentworth. Campbell came close to ending Lloyd Doggett’s congressional career in 2010. Doggett survived with 53% to Dr. Campbell’s 45%. He will face another fight for survival this year against Joaquin Castro in the Democratic primary.
- Taco Cabana Closes 19 Locations in Texas
- A Houston Chiropractor’s Spine-Tingling YouTube Videos Have Earned Him an Army of ‘Crack Addicts’—and Controversy
- Hollywood, Texas: Renée Zellweger’s Texas Accent Confounds the World
- The Doctor, the Dentist, and the Killer
- Taco Stop in Dallas Receives Hate Mail in Response to Owner’s Charity