Because, according to a Republican consultant during a conversation this afternoon, Donna Campbell was about to announce her intention to oppose Wentworth. Campbell came close to ending Lloyd Doggett’s congressional career in 2010. Doggett survived with 53% to Dr. Campbell’s 45%. He will face another fight for survival this year against Joaquin Castro in the Democratic primary.
- COVID-19 May Be Silently Spreading Across Rural Counties, University of Texas Researchers Believe
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”