“Comptroller Combs has made it her personal mission to increase transparency in the finances of the Texas government,” said Jeff Morris, YCT State Chairman. “She is truly a hero to taxpayers who wish to see their money spent wisely and efficiently.” Oh, I see. Like giving Formula 1 $25 million a year in tax dollars for ten years. Very wise. Very efficient. And the project has gone so smoothly, t0o.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself