The Bayou State is coming to the Bayou City for an exclusive evening of culinary delights.
Louisiana Culinary Trails has invited twelve chefs from across Louisiana to share the taste of Cajun, Creole, and Gulf Coast cuisine—right in our own backyard. Join us for happy hour drinks and bites on a French Quarter-inspired garden patio in the Montrose neighborhood of Houston. Featured chefs hail from:
- Lake Charles (ft. chefs Lyle Broussard & Amanda Cusey)
- Shreveport-Bossier (ft. chefs Hardette Harris & Blake Jackson)
- Lafayette (ft. chefs Robert Autin & Kelsey Leger)
- St. Tammany (ft. chefs Jeremy Reilly & Robert Vasquez)
- Baton Rouge (ft. chefs Jay Ducote & Jim Urdiales)
- New Orleans (ft. chef Megan Bickford)
- Monroe-West Monroe (ft. chef Cory Bahr)
Come experience Louisiana’s famed Culinary Trails and let the good times roll!
By invitation only. RSVPs are closed at this time.
Have questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.