The National Podcast of Texas hit the road for Texas Monthly‘s second annual Whiskey Affair, held this week at Houston’s Silver Street Studios. Wine and spirits contributor Jessica Dupuy explains the nuances of whiskey tasting, and representatives from Texas distilleries discuss the history and science behind making whiskey in the Lone Star State. The Texanist puts whiskey in its proper place, so to speak, by offering his unique insights into the creation of this iconic beverage.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “This Is a Matter of Survival”
- Why Is Texas So Far Behind Other States in Responding to the Coronavirus?
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.