This was released earlier today. Cornyn 55 Noriega 40 Noriega hasn’t gotten much traction, but I’ll take the “under” on the margin. It looks more like a 10 point race to me. Cornyn 55-45.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?