With rattlesnake skin tacked to the particleboard walls, wagon wheel chandeliers, and black-and-white-checked tablecloths, Willie’s aesthetic can be described Little House on the Prairie chic.
You'll Love Our Emails
- The Dr. Fauci of South Texas
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- For Years, an East Texas Carpenter Has Been Building a Gothic Contraption of Decks and Spikes in a Historic Square
- Texas Has Decided to Roll the Dice on the Coronavirus
- What Public Health Experts Are Saying About the Coronavirus in Texas Right Now