Oh, I meant to post this on Sunday, but you can still find this great round-up of cookbook reviews from the New York Times online. It mentions eleven books, all of which sound great, including one co-authored by my friend Paula Disbrowe (Real Cajun: Rustic Home Cooking From Donald Link’s Louisiana (Clarkson Potter, $35). The writing in the reviews, by Christine Muhlke, is sharp and funny, too. Total pleasure to read.
Food & Drink Newsletter
Eat and imbibe like a Texan with reviews, recipes, news, and more.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- At Zoli’s, Smoked Brisket Lasagna Is a Revelation
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame