Can a batch of new books, a documentary, and Donald Trump’s calamitous administration resuscitate the legacy of our 43rd president—and his illustrious family?
Articles by Andrew R. Graybill
Are We Ready to Rehabilitate George W. Bush’s Reputation?
Fox Host Brian Kilmeade’s New Book About the Alamo Isn’t Fair and Balanced
Dec 11, 2019 — By Andrew R. Graybill
The best-selling author offers a lively—but drastically incomplete—account of nineteenth-century Texas history.
News & Politics
- The Early Voting Numbers in Texas Are Bonkers. Here’s What That Does and Doesn’t Tell Us.
- The Damning History Behind UT’s ‘The Eyes of Texas’ Song
- After Offensive Comments, Stan Richards Leaves His Dallas Ad Agency
- Why Is American Airlines So Infuriating?
- The Late Johnny Bush on How He Wrote Willie Nelson’s Perennial Show Opener, ‘Whiskey River’