As the president’s supporters launched a violent insurrection in Washington, D.C., about three hundred demonstrators gathered at the Texas Capitol to call for the election results to be overturned.
Articles by Ben Rowen
Dec 14, 2020 — By Ben Rowen
A resolution calling on four other state legislatures to override the will of their voters passed after electors in those states had already confirmed Biden’s win.
Oct 14, 2020 — By Ben Rowen
We surveyed a range of Texas politicians in competitive races to see how they’re addressing the demands of the movement.
Apr 6, 2020 — By Ben Rowen
Social distancing mandates have been instituted to slow the pandemic’s spread—a necessity that also coincides with a loneliness epidemic.
Mar 3, 2020 — By Ben Rowen
The Legislature added an option for voters without valid IDs per a court order, but for the homeless population it might not be enough.
News & Politics
- Sanderson Is an Underrated, Adventurous West Texas Escape
- Broken Pelvises, Collapsed Lungs, and Decades of Winning: Barrel Racing’s Martha Josey Has Seen It All
- How the Most Hyped U.S. Oil Merger in a Decade Went Bust
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- The Best Thing in Texas: Bernie Sanders Travels Across the State as a Meme