The secret? “Love,” says Louis McMillan, the owner of this six-table outpost in this tiny town, just west of Victoria. Corny, sure, but that love—along with sixteen-plus hours over an oak-pecan-mesquite mix—turns out moist, tender brisket and fat little baby back ribs that are nicely charred on the outside and pink on the inside.
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The Crowded Houston Mayoral Race Has Shaken Up Traditional Bayou City Politics
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need