Lloyd Oliver, a candidate in the Democratic primary for Harris County district attorney, told the Texas Observer that if elected, he would de emphasize prosecutions involving spousal abuse because “family violence is so, so overrated.”
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Damn, It Feels Good to Be a Councilman
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Who Gets to Live and Die When the State Relies on False Testimony in Death Penalty Cases?