In Houston, officials say people are coming into more and more contact with otters, owls, and other animals.
Articles by Peter Holley
Mar 30, 2020 — By Peter Holley
The device they've designed has piqued the interest of government officials and large manufacturers hoping to address the coronavirus crisis.
Mar 16, 2020 — By Peter Holley
In Houston’s adult nightclubs, with cash transactions and close contact, exotic dancers say they’re forced to choose between health and a paycheck.
Mar 11, 2020 — By Peter Holley
A single case of COVID-19 was all it took to bring Houston's favorite celebration to its knees.
Mar 10, 2020 — By Peter Holley
The newly opened Sesh Coworking arrives as the number of female entrepreneurs in the city is on the rise.
Mar 3, 2020 — By Peter Holley
The city, which trained for a flu pandemic as recently as November, is ground zero for military medicine.
Feb 10, 2020 — By Peter Holley
One of the Bayou City’s biggest immigrant gateways, southwest Houston, is a dangerous and daunting place for pedestrians.
Jan 29, 2020 — By Peter Holley
Coming soon to a Texas highway near you: self-driving semis.
Jan 15, 2020 — By Peter Holley
What happens when pain relief is turned into YouTube entertainment?
Never Miss a Story
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- What You Should Know About the Coronavirus in Texas
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.