Readers are invited to comment and/or submit questions about the Ten Best and Ten Worst selections, as well as Honorable Mention and special awards. The full article is here. I suppose it may seem strange for me to request, after putting these folks on the Ten Worst list, that readers refrain from inappropriate personal remarks about members of the Legislature, but … please don’t cross the line into gratuitous slander.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- Taco of the Week: Weenies and Eggs at Los Muertos BBQ
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof