Macias is going to win. With four precincts outstanding, he leads by almost 400 votes. This is amazing, because he was down 52-48 in the early vote. I think the Craddick forces just hammered Miller over the weekend.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas