Macias is going to win. With four precincts outstanding, he leads by almost 400 votes. This is amazing, because he was down 52-48 in the early vote. I think the Craddick forces just hammered Miller over the weekend.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Who Is Austin’s Citizen Police Academy Meant to Serve? By Leif Reigstad
- Democrats Narrowly Lost the Twenty-fourth Congressional District in 2018. Can Candace Valenzuela Win It in This Cycle? By Dan Solomon
- Texas Has More Early Voters Than Any Other State By Dan Solomon
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe