This was just posted on the Statesman Web site. It’s right in keeping with the state Democratic party’s decision to have 102 of the state’s 228 Democratic delegates be reserved for party functionaries. As long as the party continues to be a private playground, it will continue to be irrelevant.
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas