This was just posted on the Statesman Web site. It’s right in keeping with the state Democratic party’s decision to have 102 of the state’s 228 Democratic delegates be reserved for party functionaries. As long as the party continues to be a private playground, it will continue to be irrelevant.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- In Texas’s Food Deserts, Food Banks Struggle to Do More With Less
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 13: A Surprise From Mom
- Taco of the Week: Weenies and Eggs at Los Muertos BBQ
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short