I posted an earlier version of “The Perry Puff Piece Revisited.” The post was full of coding–bold face in particular–that I could not clean up. Ultimately, I posted a cleaner version of the same article. Unfortunately, I was unable to salvage the six or so comments that had already been posted to the first version. I apologize for the loss. Of course, commenters are free to resubmit their missives.
News & Politics
Our latest stories and analysis, sent to your inbox each week.
- Meet the Harris County Voters Who Showed Up After Midnight to Cast a Ballot By Peter Holley
- The Unlikely Candidate Who Might Flip a Republican Stronghold By Luisita Lopez Torregrosa
- An Underdog Democrat Flipped Texas’s Thirty-second in 2018. Republicans Face an Uphill Battle to Win It Back. By Dan Solomon
- Rita Clements, The Power Behind a Governor, Dies at 86 By R.G. Ratcliffe
- U.S. Immigration Director Threatens to Jail Elected Officials in Sanctuary Cities By R.G. Ratcliffe