I posted an earlier version of “The Perry Puff Piece Revisited.” The post was full of coding–bold face in particular–that I could not clean up. Ultimately, I posted a cleaner version of the same article. Unfortunately, I was unable to salvage the six or so comments that had already been posted to the first version. I apologize for the loss. Of course, commenters are free to resubmit their missives.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 12: Our DIY Graduation Ceremony