I am posting this at the request of Reggie’s family. The doctors completely removed the original tumor. There was a second tumor discovered. Fortunately, this tumor is smaller and treatable. Reggie is awake and doing well. The family appreciates all of your continued support and asks to be kept in your thoughts and prayers. I have been told by a close associate that Reggie will remain in Houston at a recovery facility through Tuesday. He called a friend in Austin this morning to talk about the speaker’s race and other Capitol matters. He said he was feeling fine except for a slight headache, and his doctor told him it would be gone by tomorrow.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?