My source is one of the ABCs. He says that Craddick has been telling members who have supported him that he’ll be speaker again in two years, and, there being few secrets, this has gotten back to the ABCs. This is all I have on this subject for now. It is worth a much longer post, but this is a busy day for me and I will elaborate later.
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- How the Pandemic Turned Brené Brown Into America’s Therapist
- How King Ranch Casserole Has Ruled During the Pandemic
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- At Zoli’s, Smoked Brisket Lasagna Is a Revelation
- Aaron Franklin Will Be the Next Texan to Join the Barbecue Hall of Fame