My source is one of the ABCs. He says that Craddick has been telling members who have supported him that he’ll be speaker again in two years, and, there being few secrets, this has gotten back to the ABCs. This is all I have on this subject for now. It is worth a much longer post, but this is a busy day for me and I will elaborate later.
- The Eyes of Texas Were Upon Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Show’
- Let’s All Hope Tony Buzbee Drank a Lot of Water Last Night
- The National Media Hilariously Misunderstands Texas Geography
- The Only Texas Chili Recipe You’ll Ever Need
- Texas Counties Are Declaring Themselves ‘Second Amendment Sanctuaries.’ But What Does That Mean, Exactly?