“Well done” for Governor Perry: Apple brings the promise of $304 million in future investment and 3,600 jobs to Austin. Do those newly arriving families know that Texas may not have the money to educate their kids?
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 12: Our DIY Graduation Ceremony
- A Taste Test of Unusual Texas Barbecue Sauces