Come on down to Viva Chocolato! bistro and chocolate boutique this Wednesday, July 15, at 6:30. Local author and chocolate expert Anne Isham is going to give a little free talk on the subject. (She is the author of the book “Eat Chocolate, Lose Weight,” which she will undoubtedly have for sale there and which you can also get on Amazon for a song.) Viva is a cute place, and sells other things besides chocolate (although truffles WILL be featured at the talk). It’s in the Domain, just west of Macy’s (and across the street from Sur La Table).
Food & Drink Newsletter
Eat and imbibe like a Texan with reviews, recipes, news, and more.
- Taco of the Week: Weenies and Eggs at Los Muertos BBQ
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof