Pack your bags, Top Chef fans; your favorite culinary reality show is setting sail in April 2013….on a cruise. With Gail Simmons and Tom Colicchio as the celebrity hosts, Top Chef: The Cruise stops in Key West and Cozumel and gives attendees “the chance to spend quality time with the show’s judges and chefs, [thus] making [it] a one-of-a-kind culinary vacation experience.” The food-centric cruise features Quickfire challenges, cooking demos, menus inspired by Top Chef episodes, and Q&A sessions. Former Top Chef and Top Chef Masters contestants including Jennifer Carroll, Tiffany Derry, Chris Hanmer, Michael Isabella, Spike Mendelsohn, Hosea Rosenberg, Angelo Sosa, Casey Thompson, Hubert Keller, and Fort Worth’s Tim Love will attend. Love was a contestant on the first season of Top Chef Masters and ended up finishing in third place. TEXAS MONTHLY’s Pat Sharpe featured Love’s Woodshed Smokehouse as “Pat’s Pick” this past March. Top Chef: The Cruise runs from April 11-15, and room prices range from $699 (four people in a stateroom) to $5,999 for a penthouse suite.
- COVID-19 May Be Silently Spreading Across Rural Counties, University of Texas Researchers Believe
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- He Hoped Sheltering in Place Would Save His Marriage. Instead It Led to Divorce.