Barring some major national news, like peace breaking out or another Michael Jackson will being found, Tom Perini is scheduled to be cooking up one of his nationally renowned hambugers on the “Today” show, this Thursday, during the 8:30 a.m. time segment. The fantastic mesquite-grilled burgers got accolades from the Food Network Magazine recently, when they were named the numero uno burgers in Texas. “Today” picked up on it and invited Perini, owner of the Perini Ranch Steakhouse (see picture; it is located in the tiny town of Buffalo Gap, near Abilene), to come up and show them how you cook the best burger in the state. Be watching!
- COVID-19 May Be Silently Spreading Across Rural Counties, University of Texas Researchers Believe
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- He Hoped Sheltering in Place Would Save His Marriage. Instead It Led to Divorce.