If you’re a Whataburger Fancy Ketchup fan that likes it spicy, you probably hoard the one-ounce tubs of “Spicy Ketchup,” the twist on the classic condiment that has a dash of red-jalapeño purée. But the San Antonio-based fast food chain only planned to offer it for a limited time. If you can’t bear the thought of a future Whataburger meal without the kicked-up condiment, then you’re in luck. Visit Whataburger’s Facebook page, leave a comment about Spicy Ketchup, and you will be entered to win box 101,197, the last case of the stuff. You must enter by April 22 to be eligible to win.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- What You Should Know About the Coronavirus in Texas
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself