If anyone knows about following a dream it’s Jeff Lipsky, who photographed American Idol queen Kelly Clarkson for this month’s cover. “I was a fly-fishing guide and snowboarder in Colorado for eleven years,” he says. “And then one day I decided to move to L.A. and become a photographer. I had no experience, but I knew it was the one thing I really wanted to do.” Now Lipsky, a regular contributor to Esquire, Outside, and Premiere, has actresses and celebrities passing through his Venice, California, studio all the time. “There’s a flower shop next door, and I know my neighbor has to wonder what’s going on,” he says.
- Put Texas and Texas A&M in the Academy Sports and Outdoors Texas Bowl, You Cowards
- Can Bee Stings Treat Lyme Disease?
- Criminal Charges Against Schlitterbahn Officials Have Been Dropped
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Willie Nelson Quits Smoking Weed: A Look Back at the Couple’s Relationship Milestones