With the advent of a second Epicure on the Park this spring, Dallasites have gotten a taste of the elegant fare that has made this Fort Worth restaurant and catering company so popular. Executive chef Michael Thomson’s repertoire of take-out food adapts easily to a stunning supper that can be prepared a few days in advance. This innovative menu for eight blends Italian and American influences. Thomson’s Texas Belinis made with fresh Parker County peaches will set a festive tone at the cocktail hour. Next, Southwestern crab cakes with an ancho chile bite are accompanied by tortellini with tomato vinaigrette and a roasted-eggplant salad. To complete the meal, citrus stars in a raspberry pureé are light years beyond lemon bars.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- What You Should Know About the Coronavirus in Texas