John Speights hosted a lamb barbacoa party in Houston over the weekend. For those curious about cooking barbacoa the traditional way, inside a hole in the ground, Speights (@JCSpeights) and Jay Rascoe (@GunsandTacos) documented the entire event, from lamb procurement to completion, on Twitter. I’ve compiled those tweets here for your educational viewing pleasure.
The juicy stories you crave, delivered to your inbox.
- In ‘House of Ho,’ a Vietnamese Immigrant Story Gets the Reality Show Treatment By Dan Q. Dao
- Houston Shut Down Its Biggest Biking Event for Pandemic Safety. The Indie Bike Scene Is Less Concerned. By Laura Furr Mericas
- On ‘Good News,’ Megan Thee Stallion Owns Her Well-Deserved Fame—and Gets Down to Brass Tacks By Kiana Fitzgerald
- At the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston, an Impressive New Exhibition Space Opens Amid Hard Times By Michael Hardy
- “Scheduling Angels” Are Scouring the Internet to Book Vaccine Appointments for Strangers By Morgan O'Hanlon