John Speights hosted a lamb barbacoa party in Houston over the weekend. For those curious about cooking barbacoa the traditional way, inside a hole in the ground, Speights (@JCSpeights) and Jay Rascoe (@GunsandTacos) documented the entire event, from lamb procurement to completion, on Twitter. I’ve compiled those tweets here for your educational viewing pleasure.
Trending in BBQ
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait
- Vera’s Backyard Bar-B-Que Named an American Classic by James Beard Foundation
- Where to Find Great Surf and Turf, Barbecue Style
- LaVaca BBQ’s Smoked Tamales Are a Unique Tex-Mex Barbecue Specialty
- The Top 25 New Barbecue Joints in Texas!