The only surprise is how long it took for Perry to surrender to the inevitable. He has been a non-factor since the Iowa caucuses. During the past month, I have been working on a story about what happens when Perry returns to the Capitol. It will be posted on the TEXAS MONTHLY web site today.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- Greg Abbott Promised to Get Masks for Texas. Many Doctors Say They Are Still Facing Shortages.
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself