From the politicalwire Web site: The Topeka Capital Journal reports that robocalls made by Sarah Palin to influence the outcome of the Republican U.S. Senate primary in Texas were actually going to voters in Kansas. Said Palin: “Hello, Texas! I’m Sarah Palin.”
Sign up for the Armadillo
Weekly dispatches from the middle of the road of Texas politics.
- The West Texas Basketball Tournament at the Center of a Coronavirus Outbreak
- Recipe: All-Purpose Instant Pot Chicken With Tomato and Chiles
- Taco News Roundup: Embroidered Face Masks and Taco Cabana’s Free Lunch for Kids
- Texas Is Screwed More by the Electoral College Than Any Other State, Despite Our Size
- In Texas’s Food Deserts, Food Banks Struggle to Do More With Less