I’m a believer in letting only the experts have their say — kibbitzers, keep out of the kitchen — but I feel duty-bound to report that last night I had what may well be the best meal I’ve eaten in Austin in fifteen-plus years. Pat has written before about Enoteca Vespaio, but I had no idea how good the food is, how good the vibe is, how good the service is. Truly exceptional. Can’t wait to go back.
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- In Defense of Renée Zellweger’s Drawl
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait