Noble Pig‘s owners John Bates and Brandon Martinez can give themselves a pat on the back; apparently, they make the best sandwich in the Southwest. On Wednesday, Adam Richman’s Travel Channel show “Best Sandwich in America” featured the Austin sandwich shop’s seared beef tongue sandwich and dubbed it the best sandwich in the Southwest – beating out The Salt Lick‘s sliced beef brisket sandwich and a twelve-ingredient torta from Phoenix, Arizona. If you’re interested in watching Richman explain all the delicious, mouth-watering intracacies of Noble Pig’s beef tongue sandwich, check out this YouTube video.
Food & Drink Newsletter
Eat and imbibe like a Texan with reviews, recipes, news, and more.
- “If People Want to Take a Chance, It’s Their Prerogative”: Inside One Bar on the First Day of Reopening
- Dallas-Area High School Seniors Cope With a Semester—and Rites of Passage—Cut Short
- How Houston’s Museum of Fine Arts Planned Its Reopening
- José Ralat Believes the Taco Is Pandemic-Proof
- Priya Krishna’s Quarantine Journal, Entry No. 12: Our DIY Graduation Ceremony