Here’s another restaurant opening Austinites can add to their December dining list: East Side King, Paul Qui’s Asian-inspired street food concept, will open its newest location in the back building of Hole in the Wall on Tuesday, December 4. This marks the fourth location of Qui’s East Side King as well as the very first brick-and-mortar location. According to the press release, the restaurant will feature beloved menu items from current and previous East Side King menus as well as a few new dishes. “We’re all looking forward to the opening of East side King at Hole in the Wall,” Will Tanner, owner of Hole in the Wall, said in the press release. “For the first time in the history of Hole in the Wall, we are going to offer Japanese beers on tap, shochu, and sake to compliment the flavors found in East Side King’s cuisine. We want the collaboration to emphasize the importance of food with drinking in a fun atmosphere.” “I hope that one day East Side King will be a lasting part of Austin’s culture, just like Hole in the Wall has been an Austin institution for decades,” Qui added. East Side King is located at 2538 Guadalupe Street and will be open Monday – Friday, 11 a.m. – 12 a.m., and Saturday, 4 p.m. – 12 a.m. For more information, visit the East Side King website.
- Inside the Story of How H-E-B Planned for the Pandemic
- Joe Exotic: A Dark Journey Into the World of a Man Gone Wild
- “It’s Going to Be Three Months of Purgatory—If We’re Lucky”
- Texas Anti-Vaxxers Fear Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccines More Than the Virus Itself
- U.S. Hospitals Have a Ventilator Shortage. A Team of Rice Engineers Say They Have a Solution.