It's been decades since San Marcos's famed Aquamaids performed, but San Marcos is reviving the mermaid as a symbol of cultural identity and environmental protection.
Articles by Taylor Prewitt
Never Miss a Story
- Hollywood, Texas: Kanye West Takes Joel Osteen to Church
- A Farewell to Dairy Queens
- Inside the Death Row Case That Has Everyone From Ted Cruz to Kim Kardashian Speaking Out
- Convicted of Murder at Age 12, Edwin Debrow Finally Walks Free
- The Suncoast Motion Picture Company’s Last Stand Is Happening in Southeast Texas