It's been decades since San Marcos's famed Aquamaids performed, but San Marcos is reviving the mermaid as a symbol of cultural identity and environmental protection.
Articles by Taylor Prewitt
Never Miss a Story
- The Best New Restaurants in Texas for 2020
- The One-Time Girlfriend of One of Mexico’s Most Notorious Drug Lords Returns to the Border to Offer Tours
- In Defense of Renée Zellweger’s Drawl
- Meet the Unruly Clan That Once Ruled the Hill Country
- Dayne’s Craft Barbecue’s “Bacon Brisket” and Sausages Are Worth the Wait